1. Begin your path to success by deciding that you will do whatever it takes to succeed.
2. Make a list of what success means to you and WHY you need to achieve it. Without a strong WHY,you will not be able to achieve what you want.
3. Remember that success is not only defined as financial success. Many people achieve wealth, but they are not happy people.
4. Take a piece of paper and write down a very detailed list of all of your goals – where do you want to be professionally and personally in 1 year, 3 years, 5 years and beyond.
5. Create a plan of action, write it down,and start immediately doing something from the plan that will further your goal. Do not spend a day without moving forward toward your goal.
6. Design your ideal day, week, month, year. Buy a day planner with one page for every day of the week, and block off increments of time allocated to working on your plan. This is not simply a”To Do” list; devote time in the day marked in your calendar to work on your goal. Make a plan for the next day in the evening of the day before.
7. Read your goals every morning and finish your day reviewing your results. Consistency is key here - this should be done every day! Review your achievements at the end of every week.
8. Find people who have already achieved what you are hoping to achieve,and hang around them;become friends with them and do what they do, copy their habits and you will get the same results.
9. Study the business you want to excel at in great depth. Read books, take classes and seminars. Invest in your education and self development. This is the best thing that you can do for yourself and for your family. There will be a day when you will use your knowledge.
10. Believe in yourself! Make a list off ears that are holding you back from your goals. Ask yourself: what would be the worst case scenario if you chose to do something this particular way. If you think about it, you might determine that you can easily handle even the worst case scenario.
11. Take the advice of your friends and relatives with a grain of salt; they may be trying to protect you, but this can turn you away from your goals. Although we love our family and friends, they could be our ‘dream breakers’.
12. Sleep 7-8 hours a day. Go to bed no later than 10:00 PM and get up at 5:00 AM. All successful people follow this rule. Keep your morning time to think about your goals and to exercise. Remember the most highly paid job in the world is one that relies on critical thinking.
13. Write down all your plans and achievements, you will be amazed how the documented progress will positively affect your goals.
14. Remember that the number one factor for your success is your own energy. All successful people are highly energetic. Exercise every morning for one hour. Only good sleep and physical activity can give you the energy that you need to fulfil your goals.
15. Do not consume alcohol, nor watch TV; these activities take you away from the dreams that you have for your life, stealing both your health and time. Remember that success is not only a lot of work; the path to success can also be very enjoyable. Working towards achieving your goals will make you a happier and more fulfilled person. Never give up! Never stop going forward. Always raise your standards and always grow. Everyone who is alive should be consistently growing. Go, go forward!